To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

April 16, 2014

Guest Posting & Little Randoms

Today I am guest posting over at Tattered to Taylored - talking about Spring Hair Inspiration, make sure you go and check it out!

//

Tomorrow I am so excited to be linking up with Our Journey for the Easter Basket Blog Hop!


I think Cadence is going to be very pleased with what the Easter Bunny is bringing her this year and I am beyond ready to see her sweet little face on Sunday morning! I'll be sharing all of the goodies that EB got her tomorrow!

By the way - if you are a last minute shopper Target is having BOGO 50% off on certain toys, it's definitely worth a look!

//

I just recently purchased Loreal's Voluminous False Fiber Lashes and it is by far the best mascara I have ever owned! The gold/chrome look of the container is what caught my attention but the quality is amazing. All mascaras work the same for me in the sense that they extend my lashes and make them a bit darker than what they were before, but a lot of mascaras clump my lashes together and I hate that. This one does not! It perfectly separates and extends each lash and I am loving this purchase!

undefined - Eyes - L'Oreal Paris
via


//

By the way, if you read my guest post at Tattered to Taylored...I went through with the side swept bangs...


Gotta love the snapchat pic...it was freezing this morning, but yes, I did it and am so happy I did. It was just the change I needed!

xo



1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger