To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

November 12, 2014

eShakti


Well if that post title isn't one that will get your attention, I don't know what will.

eShakti emailed me and asked if I would review one of their products in exchange for the product itself. I was very excited about it because although you can order in a standard size (small, medium, large etc.) eShakti can custom fit any outfit specific to your measurements. 

It's essentially having someone make a blouse just for you. I was sold to say the least.


Displaying 336x280-11-2-14.gif



I chose the cutout neck crepe top in black.




I love this top and the measurements I gave were perfect. This blouse fits like a glove and I love that it is sexy with the cutouts, without being too revealing. I paired my blouse with ripped skinny jeans, black stilettos and of course my pink Kate Spade to give my look that pop of color. 

My experience with eShakti was great. After they emailed me asking to review one of their products and I responded with a yes! They were quick to email back and the communication was clear from the start. Their customer service was on point and to me customer service is something of value when I am shopping, especially for clothes because at the end of the day don't we all want to look our best?!

I will say that although I didn't have to purchase the product as I am doing a review in exchange, they are a bit pricier for what I normally pay for clothes, however the more that I thought about it the more I thought how it was SO WORTH the money because you're getting something designed specifically to your measurements and in all honesty their prices aren't higher than any other high end store or boutique and with eShakti, you are getting a product custom fit to your size.. 

eShakti has all sorts of goodies whether you like a more contemporary look or if you're trying to achieve a boho chic style. Tops, shirts, jackets and dresses, there is truly so much to choose from.

I encourage you to check out eShakti.com because I'm sure you'll find something that you'll love. The best part is that I have a 10% discount code for you through December 7, 2014!

Just enter lifeinthelowcountry at checkout and voila, 10% off your first order!

Please note:
Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases.

*eShakti sent me a product of my choosing in return for a review of their product. All opinions expressed in this post are solely my own.

xo




No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger