To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 12, 2014

Let's Chat!


Linking up with Shannon, go ahead, you know you want to!

//

So what if I want to enter my own giveaway! I mean it's bows people, freakin bows! I have a 5 year old who wears a bow daily. She also has fabric bows for us women who enjoy wearing them, and don't even get me started on the monogramming that she does to them...swoon!

By the way, she just finished Cadence's baseball bow, how cute is this!

Photo: I love how this turned out! What do you think? :)

Seriously, enter here! It's easy, all you have to do is like a FB page and follow me here!

//

So what if we have only done two days of P90X3 and my body is sore from head to toe. Literally, from head to the tip of my pinky toe. I hate the beginning of the workouts, but truly do love the way I feel after we're done. Like I have accomplished something!

Tonight is Yoga...Praise the Lord! Maybe we will get a break tonight from knee jumps, boat lifts, and high kicks (trust me you don't want to know what these things are!)

//

So what if I want to start on Cadence's Easter basket this weekend. I know that Easter is still one month away, but I just can't help myself when I walk into Dollar Tree. It's a plethora of pinks, greens, blues, yellows and orange. I'm obsessed with all the pastel colors, and everything is $1! You just can't beat it. Dollar Tree is the shit, there I said it.

//

Today is the one day this week that I coordinated my outfit from head to toe knowing that the weather was going to be a warm 80, I wanted my outfit to reflect that. Well wouldn't you know that it decided to only get up to 68 today and my sleeveless top was the wrong choice after all...so freakin what, I have no other options at this point.

//

My poor baby girl is sick right now. She's got some sort of crud that's going around. Daddy stayed home with her today and treated her to a new Disney movie. She chose Brave. So what if I'm making them wait for me to get home to watch it...give me a break, I haven't seen it yet and I'm a freak when it comes to all things Disney!

What are you saying So What to today?


1 comment

  1. Oh no! Hope Cadence feels better soon! I actually want to see Brave too... and Frozen!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger