To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 28, 2014

Short, Sweet and to the Point...Friday Five!

Linking up with the ladies here...

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

one // I'm watching Laguna Beach, starting from Season 1, don't judge, it was the best show, you know this! I was always #teamLauren, always.

two // Whoever said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" has obviously never tried an Oreo McFlurry, Oreo Blizzard, Double Stuffed Oreo's in milk, anything Oreo related now that I come to think of it!

three // I finally get to make our Disney Dining reservations on Monday...holla! This makes our Disney vacation so real knowing that we have officially booked a Disney resort, and Disney dining. *fingers crossed* I can book all of the restaurants we have on our list. I'll be sure and post once the reservations are official, and let you know how hard or easy it was for those of you planning your own Disney trip, let's hope for the easy!

four // I'm a slacker today with no elongated post, no pictures, no Pinterest pins, and no cute Instagram pics, sorry, not sorry...it's Friday and I'm beyond ready for quitting time! I'm blaming it on me being semi-depressed that my boss is in NYC and I'm not - boo!

five // Did I mention my boss was in NYC and I'm beyond pissed about that, oh yeah, already did that. At least we're supposed to have 80 degree temps this weekend, along with thunderstorms, but hey at least it's not freezing!





No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger