To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 27, 2014

Thursday Finds

I found these while searching through Etsy. How quaint are these? They are perfect for a typical Southern Belle to write her thank you notes on, don't you think? When perfection meets paper, this is what it looks like.


South Carolina Palmetto Moon Notecards - PRINTED - Set of 16
South Carolina Palmetto Moon Notecards by Palmetto Mama

She also does invitations, printables, and custom designs...swoon. I've "hearted" her shop and cannot wait for a party so I can order some invites!

//

This picture is my entire world!


This was last night right before bed time. Daddy was getting some good tickles in and then they got all snuggled up together - pure love and joy!

//

I received a Gymboree coupon this morning for 20% my entire purchase, along with the 50% off they are having online for select items. I just couldn't pass up a deal like that so I got Miss Cadence a lot of cute spring outfits at 70% off, along with $25 worth in Gymbucks to be used in April! Yay for couponing.

//

My boss is leaving for New York tomorrow. I hate him at the moment. I've made it very clear that he is to take pictures of every traditional NYC stop and send them to me. Tarl, out of the blue, called me this morning and asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day, I told him a trip to NYC. He laughed, I didn't...it's no joking matter, the WANT for NYC is real people.

//

OPI | Second Honeymoon..

This color is perfect for Spring/Summer. OPIs Second Honeymoon - not my picture, I found it on Pinterest and couldn't find the original link, but the color is amazing!

//

I saw this outfit on Pinterest yesterday and it just screams for me to buy every little detail, luckily this is one time that Pinterest didn't fail in the linking department and gave me the original source, a fellow blogger, 
A spoonful of Style - BTW her blog is amazing - and in the post (see link below) she gives you all the details of where to purchase!

A Spoonful of Style
//

I've had "Let It Go" stuck in my head all day long. I broke down and purchased "Summer" by Olaf  on iTunes and we've listened to it non-stop in the car. It looks like I may have to buy "Let It Go"...#momlife



No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger