To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

May 9, 2014

a few things.




one // The most important part of our Disney trip is planned and booked, which truly takes a load off of my shoulders. Restaurants like Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Ohana book six months in advance, so being able to not only get reservations at those places, but getting the actual times we wanted was amazing. The fact that we aren't going to pay a dime for all of these meals makes it even better!




If you didn't know already Disney offered Free Dining earlier this week. So if you already had an existing reservation or were looking to go in the Fall, you got that promotion - score!





When we first decided to go to Disney I scoured the internet for the best sites while planning a trip to Disney and this is by far my favorite!
WDW Prep School

I just wanted to share this amazing site with you just in case you are planning to go in the future. They share the best places to stay, where to eat, what to do and even special shows that we otherwise might not have known about.



two // I know Mother's Day is this Sunday but I feel as a woman that I am pretty easy to buy for. A new handbag, a nice bracelet, or a night out and I'm set. Men are so much harder to buy for, am I right? I saw this on Pinterest and immediately had to pin - how cute for Father's Day! It's also a nice homemade gesture that a mother and child could do together.













21 Ideas to Make Fathers Day Special DIY Kids Crafts Toddlers | Powerful Mothering
via

three // Cadence has her T-Ball Awards Ceremony tonight. I am pretty excited about seeing her on the field accepting her trophy. I mean how precious is that going to be!


four // I am obsessing over this song and listened to it 6x on the way to work this morning. If you needed some eye candy and good music to start off this Friday morning - here you go. You can thank me later! :)











five // It's Friday - need I say more?!

1 comment

  1. Congrats on going to Disney, Im 27 and have never been! Its on my bucketlist though!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger