To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

May 2, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday Everyone - join the fun here!


one // Free Dining was announced today for Disney Visa card holders. So if you're planning a trip to Disney in the month of September - now is the time to book! If you have an existing reservation, and are a Disney cardholder you can call today and apply free dining. If you don't have a card the promotion opens to the general public on May 7th. I saved my family $750 this morning and we're eating for free - holla!  

two // Plans have changed, once again, and my mom and I are headed to Jacksonville this afternoon as soon as I get off work. I am so excited to see my aunt and am blessed to have the opportunity to take my mom to see her sister. Pictures to come...keep up with me on Instagram here!

three // I am loving this entire look!


four // Did you catch my weekly menu for the next couple weeks? I have some delicious ideas if you need them - here.

five // Happy Friday - please remember to keep everyone who was affected by this weeks storms in your prayers. Pray for their peace, their loved ones and their future.

xo



1 comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger