To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 22, 2015

Spaces.

The older I get, the more neutral my taste in decor gets. 

Years ago I gave up colorful paint choices and have slowly transitioned into light grays and cream colored hues. With talk lately of buying a home, the decorative side of my mind keeps racing with thoughts of crisp white walls, chic furniture adorned with cozy pillows and blankets, 
and sleek, but southern touches all throughout.











If you are anything like me and am constantly scrolling through countless pictures of interior design and exterior architecture, than do yourself a favor and follow my 'decor' board on Pinterest. I post lovely things daily. When the time comes (prayefully soon!) for us to buy another home, I'm going to have a plethora of pictures to show our contractor. Bless his heart...


Speaking of Pinterest boards, here is my Fall board. It's got tons of yummy recipes, treats, crafts, games, decor, halloween costumes and more!


Last but most certainly not least, my most favorite board of all...


I've already started pinning some great things for the Christmas season, but once Halloween is come and gone, keep posted because it's going to be a freaking winter wonderland on my Christmas pinterest page!

xo

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger