To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

July 12, 2013

Friday Five


 
 
 
 
one.
 
We have our family portraits this weekend getting taken on the marsh/river.
I can't wait, because the last time we've had professional pics done, was when our daughter was 4 months old, she is now 4 years old!
 
Here are some ideas I hope to use...
 
#family #photography by kara
via
 
Denver Family Photography | Family Photographer
via
 
Family photography
via
 
 
two.
 
I am completely and utterly addicted to the  Thoughtless series by S. C. Stephens.
Kellan Kyle, anyone?
 
 
KELLAN KYLE (Devin Paisley)
 
Did I mention, he has long hair?
 
 
three.
 
Other than family portraits, my little family has absolutely no plans for the weekend, and sometimes, those are just the most perfect ones!
 
four.
 
I love to blog, but for some reason this week I have been pre-occupied (see above).
 
five.
 
It's Friday! Sorry for the short posts, but I'm ready to start the weekend!
 
xo
 
 
 
 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger