To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

July 11, 2013

Hashtag Thursday



I want to have another baby, just so I can do a beautiful maternity picture like this
 
HANNAH’S MATERITY PHOTOS » Kelly Hicks
via
 
Difference is, this gal is gorgeous and only has a belly.
I weighed 110 pounds the day I found out and by the time I had our sweet darling, I weighed 160, yes people, I gained 50 pounds!
#IWasAHoss
 
 
My dad brought my daughter a brand new kitten yesterday. The hubs said that he and I would have to discuss, and my dad politely said, I understand, but let the kitten stay here until y'all decide.
 
The newest member to our family is, Pearl, a tabby kitten!
#ThanksDad
 
 
Oh my heavens yes.
via
 
Next time we have a get-together, I'm so doing this!
#epic
 
 
Beach
via
I need this, and a mojito!
#stat
 
xo
 
 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger