To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

July 26, 2013

Friday Five



 
 
 
{one}
 
If you haven't heard, my mom is in the hospital in ICU. She was progressively getting worse, but as of last night she has taken a turn for the better. She's up talking, eating, and drinking, and if all goes well should be moved into a regular room by Sunday. God is good!
 
Please continue prayers for her!
Prayer #nyismybf
 
{two]
 
Fall can't get here soon enough. I am so ready to wear tall boots and sweaters!
 
Fall outfit
 
cute fall outfit
Right now you can buy that shirt at Target for $20
 
 
stripe skirt, black tights, brown boots and scarf. Cute fall outfit.
 
Check out this girl's blog ... she posts her work outfits and links where to get them.
 
Sweater and leggings and big ol necklace
 
Fall... Love
 
{three}
 
Slouchy {off shoulder} tops! Anything that shoes a little shoulder, I automatically want.
I am so in love with these items!
 
Victorias Secret Pink Slouchy Crew Sweatshirt with Studs of Bling Mint
 
cute
 
Love
 
Every color, please?
 
I have a love hate relationship with Pinterest. I love all of the great items, but every single time I click on the photo to go and buy or look at the product, it never has the original link, and you can never find out where it originated from to purchase. It's ridiculous and infuriates me!
 
I do however know that the blue off shoulder sparkly sweater above is from Victoria's Secret, but it was last years collection. They still have them, but they no longer sell in that color or print.
 
{four}
 
Growing out hair
 
I have been trying to let my hair grow out for some time now. It grows very slowly and getting the dead ends trimmed one month ago was awful, because although my stylist only took an inch off, it felt like four! It's now starting to grow more quickly because of the health trim, and this photo reminds me to never cut my hair! Excluding the very first picture, I have had my hair every style in this portrait. My favorites, is by far, the very last one, I feel like it will take me 3 years to get it to that point...here's hoping!
 
{five}
 
It's Friday! Nuff said!

xo

 
 
 
 

 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger