To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

July 19, 2013

Friday Five




 
 
 
{one}
 

Hello all, my name is Miranda, and I am addicted to koozies.

For real people, I am a koozie collector. Some people collect coins, not this girl!



You can't see the entire pile here, but so far I have at least 30, and today I ordered 3 more!

As soon as I get the finished project, I'll be sure and share!



{two}

Tonight is our first date night (the entire night) that we have had in a while and I am so excited about it. We try and have date nights often, but at the end we go and pick up our princess, but tonight mom offered to keep her all night long. Don't get me wrong, I love our little girl, but nights out are much needed. The hubs and I are going with another couple to watch my brother in laws band play.
The band just got back from Nashville after recording and shooting their first all music video. Which is the video that just shows them playing music, no story line behind it, that's yet to come.




{three}
 
It's been a long time since I've gone skeet shooting, and let me just say, I'm pretty damn good at it. I literally went skeet shooting for the first time last year. Either I'm lucky or a bad ass because I caught on pretty quick. The last time we all went, out of 50 skeet I only missed 2! For just starting last year, I give myself props! Here is the first time I ever shot a skeet, so glad I got it on video!
 
 
 
 
 
{four}
 
I'm ready for Christmas! Now that we have officially passed the half way mark to it, it can't come fast enough! Lights, decorations...
 
It really is, Love Christmas <3
 
{five}
 
It's Friday, need I say more?
 
Friday.
 
xo
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger