To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

February 14, 2014

If You're Ever {Food & Travel Blog}

I've been wanting to start a food and travel blog for quite some time, and today I did just that.
Keep in mind that this will still be my daily blog, If You're Ever is a blog I will post frequently, but not daily. Please visit and tell me what you think...click follow and join along!

I can't wait to post on If You're Ever with all of my sights and tastes!

xo


If You're Ever In...


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger