To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

February 26, 2014

So What!

Life After I Dew

It's been a while since I have done a SWW post, so today I'm linking up over at Life After I Dew.

So what if I'm going to be that mom who posts 1000 pictures of her kids firsts? For instance, Cadence has her first ever, real life, extra curricular activity. Due to her age she will not start school until later on this year, so T-Ball has been her first true activity outside of playing with friends and cousins. Last night was her very first T-Ball practice, meeting coaches and teammates were fun for her, but the best part was the actual practice. She loved throwing the ball and running the bases! I only took about 1500 pics, I'll spare you all of them and collage a few...





So what if I have already started writing down my packing list for a small weekend trip that is still 9 days away. I feel like making a list makes it official. Plus I love lists! Am I the only one who makes a list for most all things? Cleaning. Shopping. Packing. To-Do's for work/home. Lists are beyond helpful for this girl.

So what if I added to my Victoria's Secret Credit Card bill yesterday? I got some super cute tops for warmer weather. Also, because I spent over $75 I got a free getaway bag. I love VS and all their freebies!

Free with a $75 purchase through 3/2/14 while supplies last...click here


Fitted Poplin Shirt
Fitted Poplin Shirt



Keyhole Bra Top
Keyhole Bra Top

Lightly Padded Bra Top
Lightly Padded Bra Top

The bra tops are the perfect warm weather shirts with their light padding for extra coverage and their beautiful spring colors. I am beyond ready to wear these with white skinnies and nude pumps or wedges. The fitted poplin is the perfect lightweight shirt for work clothes. They are elegant enough for work, but the fitting is still sexy enough to show off your curves. I picture the blouse tucked into a pencil skirt or with a pair of crisp coral colored slacks. I'm ready for all of these beauties to be in my mailbox!

I'm off to make those lists...


1 comment

  1. I totally don't judge you for a million pics of your kid!!!! I do the same!!!!!! :) love her name!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger