To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 27, 2015

A few goodies

Quick post today but I wanted to share these steals!

GroopDealz has some great items today that would be perfect for friends and family as Christmas gifts, especially those hard to buy for!






How gorgeous are these goodies...and they're monogrammed!
I love the coffee cup and I think my mom will too, so I snagged one for her to go along with a pair of shoes I bought for her. Christmas for mom is done!


xo

1 comment

  1. great ideas! what girl doesn't love anything monogrammed?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger