To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 9, 2015

Friday Goodies

If you're a mom, read this.

This place has been added to my bucket list. Swoon.

Y'all know my passion for New York. This makes me feel like I'm there.

I really want to do a cookie exchange for Christmas this year. Inspiration here.

This is a genius (and delicious) way to gift candy for a Halloween party.

Here are some of my faves from this week...




Seriously though. Second amendment people!
If we make guns illegal, is that going to stop criminals?
I guess we should make stealing and killing illegal too, oh wait...

Blows my freaking mind!
Let me just leave this right here...

I'm against abortion.
I'm a Christian.
I believe in Jesus wholeheartedly.
I believe in the 2nd amendment.
I am totally against planned parenthood.
Feel free to unfollow me now :)


My name is Miranda and I have a problem.
I'm addicted to Java Chip Fraps. 


As always, I'm pinning lots of great things on Pinterest. Fall fashion, treats, crafts, decorations. Take a peek...







Oh, and if you're like me and have a little one's birthday coming up, here are some great ideas!


Happy Friday folks, I'm off to the pumpkin patch...

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger