To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 2, 2015

xo Friday

It's the freaking weekend baby I'm about to have me some fun...

Don't tell me you don't have an R. Kelly song stuck in your head now.

I start pinning for Halloween in August and Christmas starts in October. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Okay, maybe not, but hey, it's my Pinterest and I pin a lot of great stuff. See...






I also pin a lot of great crafts for the holidays too. I have a lot for both Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Great time spent with your family, and most of the items needed you can buy at the dollar store.



//

Here are some faves I've shared this week.








//

I want to literally drive through all around SC and go to these places.
I'm a sucker for creepy things. As long as I have a ton of people around me (you know, gives me a better survival rate if more people are around) I'm not so scared.

//

Last night was the kids parade to kick off our towns festival and Cadence had a blast. Her cousin, Devin, agree'd to be Sebastian to go along with her wagon we decorated with an under the sea theme.



We also got the wagon to blow bubbles and blasted The Little Mermaid soundtrack.

She won 3rd runner up :)

She's ready for the real parade tomorrow! This girl has been talking about wearing her crown, throwing candy from the golf cart and doing her beauty queen wave. Bless it.

//

Well y'all, we have finally made it to Friday and this girl couldn't be happier. We have been so busy this week with the festival, work, school, homework and just found out yesterday that Cadence has her first big assignment due mid-October which involves the whole family.

It's crazy! I wouldn't have it any other way though.

xo

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger