To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

October 16, 2015

Friday | Pink & Gold | Christmas Gifting




My sweet girl gets to cheer tonight during half time at our local high school football game. 
She is so excited about it because this year is the first year they allow them to do some stunts. In Kindergarten she got to cheer but no stunts for that age. Now she thinks she's all big and bad because they're allowing the children in first grade and up to do stunts. 

I cannot wait to see her on the field. 




Here are some of my favorites from this week...











I have officially started my Christmas shopping. I'm actually late in the game this year because normally by the end of October I'm close to done. However, it's been such a busy few months I haven't had much time, but yesterday while scrolling through Facebook I saw something my dad and brother would adore, so I purchased...there's a few presents down.


Prep Obsessed on Facebook always has the cutest stuff, but when I saw these wooden state bottle openers I immediately thought of my dad and brother. They both have sheds and/or "man caves" and I couldn't think of a more perfect item for them.



If you didn't know this already, I'm obsessed with pink and gold. It's just two really pretty colors that come together and make one gorgeous match. 

Look at these perfect pops of color...swoon!
















This weekend the weather is finally supposed to be Fall throughout the day.
Sure we've had some glorious crisp mornings but by noon it's gotten into the mid 80s.
Well if Mr. Weatherman is right, then this entire weekend will be long sleeve weather and fire sitting at night. I sure hope he's right because I've been waiting for this for months.

Happy Friday loves, xo.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger