To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

December 13, 2013

Friday Five



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

{one}
Olly has been up to some crazy antics and Cadence has absolutely loved it!

{two}

Tarl is on call this weekend with his job, which means we're having a hometown weekend. I'm not going to lie, I normally dread these weekends. We're the type of family who likes to go and do, so being confined to a small hometown where there is nowhere to go and little to do, can sometimes be a bore, however this mama has some things planned. Tonight we plan on driving around and looking at local Christmas lights. Tomorrow we will ride over to my sisters and spend some time with her family and we will end the weekend by snuggling up on the couch and watching Christmas movies thanks to Hallmark, Disney and ABC Family!

{three}

I have been craving a pair of ankle sock lined booties. Target has some really cute ones online, and so does J. Crew! Links to purchase below...



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6



{four} 

Just in case you were wondering, let me break it down for you!

There are only 11 days, 10 hours, 21 minutes until Christmas.
If I break it down to working days, there are only 6 more of those.
If you count the days I'm going to actually work, then it's 5!
If I count events leading up to Christmas then it's 3!

Bring it on!


{five}

It's Friday and I plan on stuffing my face full of Christmas goodies this weekend, bake some cookies, watch some movies, clean the house, and enjoy my family!




No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger