To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

It's the day before Christmas Eve! How exciting!
Here's what Olly has been up to...

Day 29 was the funniest so far, he drew a mustache on Cadence while she was sleeping! She was not happy about this, but it was hilarious! It's hard to believe that Olly has just one more day with us, stuffed toy or not, you truly get attached to him and the fun that he brings your child!

Cadence got to open up her gift from my sister, she loved it!


Spoiled much?

I get off work today at noon and am taking off the rest of the week. During this time I will also be taking a blogging break for Christmas. Don't worry though, I have a scheduled post for Thursday for the final recap of Cheers to the New Year!

See y'all on Monday!

I pray each of you have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas! Remember Jesus is the reason for the season! Much love to all!






No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger