To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

April 9, 2013

Lunch Break Funnies

 
 
Last night was super fun and super delish!
 
Japanese is a mutual favorite in our household. Hubs loves it, I love it, the kid loves it!
We had a great time eating our yummy food and playing with FatBooth...
 
 





Every now and then we have to take a quality photo :)

 
By the time we got home, our bellies were full, Princess crashed!
Don't judge her mattress being on the floor, she is after all, sleeping in her own bed, it just happens to be in our room...baby steps people!


 
 

The past two days for me have been a bit weird. I say weird because it's not been stressful, it's not been overwhelming, it's just been weird. I'm having an issue, and although I've forgiven, I haven't forgotten...if this makes any sense...
 
Needless to say, the laughs that my sister provided me during my lunch hour, has completely turned my frown upside down! Love her...and don't judge her no makeup wearing ass. She's a SAHM and has to poke her son with needles once a week via blood transfusions. She has every right to wear no makeup and stay in her jammies with her hair pulled back. BTW she is going to kill me for posting these pics. #ohwell 
 
(more to come on my nephews condition)
 


 
The hubs, myself, my sister and her husband are going camping this weekend. I am so excited! Hunch Punch, skeet shooting, bonfires and booze...can't wait!
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger