To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

April 10, 2013

SWW (and it's a bitch rant)



So What Wednesday
 
So what...
 
 
...if I still only have two followers. I've only had this blog for months now!
Blogger is supposed to be empowering and women (and some men) supporting one another. I'm a commenter, an avid stalker reader, I blog hop, I blog post, I blog bitch, yet no one follows...do I suck at this? If so I need to know now, ain't nobody got time for a crap blog!
 
blogging
 
...if I ate 4 tacos last night, well 4 crunchy and one soft shell...I've got high metabolism people and I plan on using the hell out of it until it breaks!!!
 
...if I ordered white chocolate edible dust at the Passion Party this past Saturday, just for the taste. It doesn't have crap to do with using it sexually, I plan on eating that dust by the spoonfuls!
 
...if the only other thing I ordered at the party was lotion.
 
...if I paid $29 for said lotion. It smells like the beach, I had no choice. Anything that smells beachy to me is a must have. I have to buy it or I will forever regret it.
 
...if I'm going to see Evil Dead (horror story about a cabin in the woods) Friday night and plan on going camping, in a cabin, in the woods Saturday night.
 
...if I may cancel one of the above plans...I can't do both! I'm a huge woos!
 
...if I don't know how to spell woos...it is wuss???
 
...if I'd rather FaceTime then speak on the phone directly. I automatically start laughing at my goofy face in the top right corner and my no makeup wearing friends!
 
xo
 
 
 


4 comments

  1. I would totally buy the chocolate dust to eat too!!

    On the followers thing..did you know that you don't have the widget installed on your blog for people to follow you? Unless you only want them to subscribe via email?
    if you need any help, let me know! I'd be happy to walk you through it! :)
    Mallory
    www.fromcaliforniatokanasas.com
    californiatokansas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the widget might would help, wouldn't it? LOL thank you!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I looked and can't see how to follow either! Add the widget, I'll follow! Lol!

    www.loveandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with the lovely commenters above, I'd follow if I could! I'd love to follow! Love this post. $29 is totally legit to spend on a bottle of lotion, by the way.

    Christine
    @
    www.musingsofasinglemama.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger