To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 7, 2013

A little about me...



I skipped the about me part when I started this blog, because I've blogged before.
Clueless me, forgot that was a year ago and no one knows me. #shouldhavebeenablonde
 
(fyi - it's OK for me to make fun of blondes, my best friend is a blonde, and one of my sisters, I've tried to dye my hair blonde, but my hair is too black, and instead of gorgeous blonde locks I'm stuck with Clemson Orange, ain't nobody got time for that)!
 
If you didn't read my name on the side ----->
It's Miranda! I'm a huge Jake Owen fan! Not obsessive, stalk, act like a 15 year old girl with pics on the wall, more like every concert within a 4 hour radius, I go. I keep up with his tweets, and I've met him twice! Not to mention he is SUPER gorge!
 
sorry about the blur - the hubby isn't a photog
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm aware my fashion choices weren't the best.
I mean who in the heck wears a black shirt with brown boots!
Apparently me...eek!





This is my little Princess! Isn't she the cutest kid you ever seen?
I love her to peices!




This is my sweet hubby!

Pink is my all time fave!
If it's pink and sparkly I'm going to fall in love, so be warned!

I love warm weather and the beach, but who doesn't?

that's all for now...

 
 
 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger