To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 8, 2013

Finish the Sentence

 
button


 
 
Finish the Sentence linkup with Jake and Holly

It's been a dreary Friday! Princess has been sick with her first stomach bug since Tuesday, and last night the vomiting started. Ugh! Hubby is taking her back to the doc today to see what's going on and if there is anything we can do to help her little 4 year old self. I needed something to relax my mind a little bit and I thought this linkup was perfect! Plus Jake and Holly are giving away two $10 Starbucks gift cards to the funniest answers and let's face it who couldn't use a Tall White Chocolate Mocha?!

People always tell me there's something in your hair. I kid you not! My hair is black! 100% black, as in night, as in Maxwell House coffee doesn't have crap on my black hair! My sister, who is a fab beautician, has dyed my hair I can't tell you how many times and color just won't take, thus if there is a little spec of dust, lint, you name it, it's visible!

In the movie based on my life I'd be married to Jared Padalecki, duh! I wish! It would be more like Driving Miss Daisy, only I wouldn't be lucky enough to star with Morgan Freeman. Honestly people, the most exciting thing out of my life is my morning Red Bull, and after two hours that even wears off.

Typically I end up regretting Mexican Food! Let's just say it doesn't suit well with my stomach. Enough said.

I always ask to leave off the tomato's, or I'll send it back.

Kim and Kanye really need to ...why does this fun little linkup even mention them? Needless to say they're not my faves.

My parent's always remind me that I could never live anywhere but the town they live in. Oh my goodness are they right! Twenty six and I still see them daily!

Every single day I make a juju! If you're a mom then you probably know what a JUJU is...juice cup! Princess without apple juice, isn't so princess like...she acts more like Cinderella still in rags. It's good for NO ONE!

This one time in college nothing :(
Unfortunately I didn't make wise decisions in my younger years, thus I didn't go to college, luckily I still landed a great job!

My grossest habit is dare I say Pimple Popping...gross! Oh my goodness, I love when I get a pimple, in a sense, just so I can pop it. (I can't believe I just put that out there!)

My latest white lie telling the hubs his grilled chicken was amazeballs...oh my goodness y'all it was no bueno!

I know all the words to any and all Jake Owen songs!

When I grow up I want to be a Real Housewife! I love all the shows, especially Orange County and Beverly Hills...that's my goal!

Sexy time is shaving my legs! It's winter and you're lucky if I shave under my arms.

I will never ever go back to Freeport, Bahamas. It was a joke and waste of money to vacay there!

I think it's hilarious when you make Princess mad. Her face squishes up like an 85 year old man, and she points her finger at you...it may sound bratty, but she's only 4 and it's precious!

xo

Miranda



 
 


3 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up with us! And to be fair, grilled chicken is typically kind of bland..give him a break! haha. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Visiting from the link up and love your blog!
    I'm hosting a great giveaway right now...and have 3 more coming this month. So make sure you stop by and become my newest friend! Hope to see you!! :)
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl I am visiting from the link-up! I make juice everyday as well, so I feel you there! Good for you for making him think his chicken was good!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger