To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 27, 2013

So what!



So What Wednesday
 
 
 
So what if my eyes are puffy today. I watched P.S. I Love You last night, and if you've never seen the movie, you won't just cry once or twice throughout it, you'll cry about twenty different times.
 
So what, if after my emotional movie watching, I clinged to my husband tightly and couldn't imagine my life without him, all the while my tears are running down his back and
he's laughing hysterically at my meltdown.
People when I get to crying, there is no stopping me!
 
So what if I am now addicted to Subway's breakfast. I have never tried it, ever! Until yesterday morning. I was starved and it's right next to moi workplace, breakfast B.M.T. with all the fixings...delish! I will now eat my weight in them daily!
 
So what if I'm counting down the days til Destin! Sixteen BTW! I just hope and pray all goes well, as in no sicknesses, and no freezing temps. It's a beach town and I plan to be in flip-flops, shorts, and tees the entire time, not sweaters and jeans!
 
So what if I am just as excited about Easter as I am about Christmas. Hubs and I splurge and still make each other Easter baskets. I can't wait!
 
xo
 


3 comments

  1. Oooo.... just the type of blogger I want linking up to my Easter Basket party tomorrow! Can't WAIT to see what's in your gorgeous daughters basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about PS I Love You that draws you in despite the fact you'll cry through the whole thing?! I'm right there with ya! I watched it last night and I'm pretty sure I cried more than laughed. But it's such a great movie!! Just glad my hubby wasn't home yet to see my emotional meltdown. Cause he would have laughed at me, too!

    Stopping by from SWW link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Subway breakfast sammies! I feel so healthy when I get them too! May not be the case but at least I feel better than if I ate a MCD's sandwich! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger