To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 6, 2013

So What?



So What Wednesday
 
 
I'm linking up with Life After I Dew!
 
So what if I have had a cup of coffee, followed by Red Bull, followed by a medium coke from Wendy's! It's only Wednesday and I'm exhausted! #caffeineiscrack
 
So what if I'm blogging three days after I just started my new job. My boss is laid back and there is a lot of free time :)
 
So what if we just got back from Disney this past Sunday and I'm already planning our next trip for later this year. Disney, like caffeine, is an addiction, and seeing my daughter's face light up when she see's that castle is priceless.
 
So what if I want to buy new clothes with income tax money instead of paying bills. Won't there always be bills? Yes! Will there always be a super cute coral maxi dress for Spring that I've been eyeing? No!
 
So what if I want to move further South, more so than I already am! I live in the south people, and yet it's 48 degrees outside! Truly ridic!
 
xo
 
Miranda

1 comment

  1. I'm with ya on pretty much everything you said! Especially Disney and coral maxi dresses :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger