To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 13, 2013

So What!



So What Wednesday
 
Go link up with Sharon!
 
 
So What if I'm wearing my glasses today, contacts take me an extra two minutes to put in, and that's two minutes I spent sleeping!
 
So what if we're going to drive 8 hours, one way, for just a two day trip...wouldn't you if it was clear beaches, white sand, and a mojito in hand! (more to come on this story!)
 
So what if I have 50% of my DVR space taken up by my shows alone. I started the new job and have no time to watch RHOBV, Criminal Minds, and TM2!
 
So what if I cut my own hair! I know how I like it, it doesn't get chopped off, and it saves me moolah! Plus if it messes up, it's me who did it, not someone else!
 
So what if I play with the Princesses hair, just about every other day! Thank God I had a little girl because she is my life size barbie doll, last night we put curlers in it and made it like the 80s...truth is she loves it just as much as I do!
 
xo
 
 

1 comment

  1. LOL! found you through the link up! I cut my own bangs twice and both times I looked like Heidi Fleiss!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger