To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 11, 2013

It's definitely a Monday

 
 
It seems like we all say that, but in my case, it's true.
We thought Princess was getting over her virus on Saturday because she was acting better, the diarrhea was gone, the vomiting had subsided, and her fever was nowhere to be felt! Yay!
 
Sunday morning she woke up fine, still no diarrhea, still no puking, but now she has a cough, nose congestion, and the fever has returned...ugh!
 
I gave her Motrin, went to bed and she was fever free. She was also fever free when I left for work this morning, and she woke up at the ass crack of dawn, so hey I assumed she was getting back to normal, minus the mucus and nastiness in her little nose and throat. Until the hubby called me at 9:30 stating her fever was back and she was laying around again not feeling good. Tomorrow will be 7 days with this crap! Seven days people! When it's your child, it sucks! You just want to take it from them and let them feel better.
 
To add insult to injury, I get to work this morning and our internet is down. I called tech support and they have me crawling underneath my desk like a dog checking for wires. My response, "we have thousands of wires underneath this desk, I have NO CLUE which one is the ethernet please explain what it looks like in women's terms". The guys response, a phone chord...BINGO! I found it and fixed the solution!
 
Y'all I'm so ready for my little Princess to feel better! It will completely cheer up my week...she has her third doctor's appointment this afternoon to see what's going on. Please keep us in your prayers!
 
xo
 
Miranda

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger