To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 12, 2013

Voila!


So what do you all think of my new blog design?
 
Isn't it fabulous!
 
Kaylah at Rockaboo Designs creates fabulous pre-made blog designs. She has so many great ones to choose from, but once I saw the mustache I knew that was the one.
 
I am super busy at work today, but I just wanted to drop in and ask you all to pray for my mom. Her breathing troubles are acting up again and prayers are needed.
 
Princess woke up in a better mood today, and ate more yesterday, so hopefully and prayerfully we're on the road to recovery with her.
 
xo
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger