To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 8, 2013

Shiz is about to get real!



Y'all I am so excited!
I am getting a new blog design and I can't wait to share.
I purchased a pre-made blog design and it should be ready in a week or so, my fabulous blog maker just has to finalize some personal touches for me.
 
It is a pre-made so some other bloggers may have it, but it was just too presh to pass up on! My first blog I ever had (the one with all the followers, that I had to delete) I had completely customized just for me, and as much as I loved the design, it wasn't very "clean". It was kind of all over the place, this one is completely opposite.
 
Want a hint?!
 
 
 
 
I don't exactly remember when the mustache faze became popular, but my dad started that over 50 years ago...I've always been a stache girl. I love it when hubs has one!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
xo
 
Miranda
 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger