To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

March 14, 2013

The Real Housewives (Orange County)...in my opinion



We are in an era of reality TV, and to be honest, I don't hate it.
You have Duck Dynasty, Teen Mom, anything on MTV for that matter,
Swamp People, Swamp Loggers, etc. My all time fave reality show is definitely the Real Housewives franchise. What can I say I love the drama!
 
I decided to do a post on my fave and lease favorite housewife...
 
Real Housewives of Orange County
 
 
Orange County is probably my favorite franchise of them all, it's the original and they don't have terrible New Yawk accents!
 
 
via
 
Vicki Gunvalson started out as my fave. I've been watching the OC since season one and she acted a lot different back then. I loved the fact that she is an over-bearing mom, work-a-holic, but yet she's still funny and has a sense of humor. Do you know that she has eyelash extensions! I didn't even know you could get those until I started watching the show! Unfortunately she's changed her attitude and is completely different now than what she was before. I feel like even though her and Tamra had issues they were stuck up each others a**. She's not my fave now, but she's not my least fave either!
 
 
My favorite OC Housewife...
 
 
via
 
 
...Alexis Bellino! I honestly don't understand why so many people dislike her. To me she has strong morals, she values her husbands respect, loves her children, and is a Godly woman. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with having plastic surgery just because you are a Christian. It's not my place to judge her for that. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have triple Ds but she's still gorgeous none the less. If you've been keeping up with the show then you've probably heard she isn't coming back for this upcoming season. To be honest I've heard yes and no and I'm still unsure myself. The issues the other ladies have with her is the fact that she shows her money off...don't they all?!
 
My least fave is
 
 
 
Gretchen Rossi
 
She is not a housewife people! She has no children and she is not married!
 
Housewife Definition: A married woman whose main occupation is caring for her family, managing household affairs, and doing housework.
 
I don't value her morals, and I don't think her friendships are loyal. I could go on but this blog would get boring after a while.
 
I realize these opinions are soley my own and I absolutely love hearing back from my readers, so tell me who is your fave and least fave?
 
I'll be doing a post about RHOBH faves later...
 
xo
 
 
                                       

2 comments

  1. Man, i used to watch this show all of the time....i dont anymore. but i agree with you gretchen ugh, i couldn't stand her! I felt like she was talking that older man's money and then he died and she started dating whats his face kind of quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger