To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 5, 2013

Blogtember {Day 3}

Best Advice Ever Given
I have been told by more than one person to live each day like it's your last. Parents, siblings, friends, extended family members, so as far as pin-pointing it down to who gave me the advice, at the end of the day I'd say my mom/dad. They always remind all of us kids and grandkids, that you only get one shot at this life. Live it like there is no tomorrow!
Good quote. Love the collage style.Live life with no regrets!  Say what you need to say, do what you need to do, be who you want to be, live the life you want to live!  You never know when your last chance will be.
Live each day like it's your last.
So true! Live each day like its your last!
images via
*****
I am beyond blessed to have the amazing life that I do. Sure my house isn't anything to write home about, but it's a roof over my head. Sure I don't have my dream Camaro, but I do drive a nice car. Sure I don't get to go out and party, I'd much rather stay home and spend time with my little family. I always try to inspire others and remind myself, that this is our life, we only get one!

1 comment

  1. So true Miranda. This is an excellent piece of advice. Thanks for the reminder :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger