To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 17, 2013

Give-A-Way!!!



I am so excited to be hosting my first give-a-way thanks to Miss Carolann Belk who has her own Etsy shop The Pink House Press where she makes Letterpress Prints and Koozies! Now if you're just now a follower, then let me tell you I love a koozie, if you've been following me for a while then you know that I am an avid koozie collector! Well this was the perfect give-a-way for me when I saw that not only is it koozies, but their very indicative of the South!
My personal favorite is this SC Gamecock/Darius Rucker inspired koozie
South Carolina Southern State of Mind Koozie
It not only represents my great state, but also my team colors. (Go Gamecocks!)
Don't fret though, if you're not a Gamecock fan or don't live in SC, she has lots of other options...
North Carolina Koozie: Gone to Carolina UNC Drink Koozie
Georgia on my Mind Koozie in Red
South Carolina Southern State of Mind Koozie
Georgia on my Mind Koozie in Mint
Here are some of her prints:
and my personal fave:
She also has Florida inspired koozies and prints coming soon!
She has offered all of my readers a 20% discount using the code LOWCOUNTRY when you check out from now through Halloween! She's also being a sweetheart and giving one of my lovely readers a koozie of their choice! To make it simple, there are only two mandatory entries, follow
 Life in the Lowcountry by clicking follow on the sidebar, and go heart
The Pink House Press on Etsy. Leave a comment on this post, stating that you've done these two items, however there are more chances to win...

Like The Pink House Press on Facebook
Follow The Pink House Press on Instagram
Follow Me on Instagram

Lastly, you can write a blog post about my give-a-way and
just leave the link to that post as a comment.

Make sure you do the two mandatory options, if you do any of the others, please leave a separate blog post comment for each item you did, this will give you more chances to win one of these beautiful koozies! I will pick a random winner on 9/23/13, but remember the 20% discount applies until Halloween, so now is the time to shop!

Good Luck!

12 comments

  1. I've liked, hearted and followed everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute :) Even though I'm a born and raised Texas girl, I could rock one of these! I follow you and liked on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You know I love the Georgia ones!!! I liked, favorited, followed & hearted everything as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already follow you, and liked Pink House Press on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed Pink House Press on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed YOU on instagram!
    I WANT A KOOZIE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follow you on Bloglovin' and added Pink House Press to my favorites on Etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow you on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following pink house on insta too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since I'm a koozie addict and I very recently became of resident of South Carolina, I think this is a give-away I need to enter! :)

    I did the first two entries, and I'm very happy to follow you! I just found you via Southern Our Way's blog and I'm looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've followed and Favorited!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger