To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 12, 2013

It's Mani Time



So to get ready for my trip to St. Augustine, I am in desperate need of a manicure!
This girl has nubs for fingernails and no paint on them what-so-ever, it truly is embarrassing!
Alas, today I will go and get some much needed mani time...and here is some inspiration...
Great for New Years
new favorite color... essie hot cocoa
Springtime Nails... opaque white nails
Essie "topless and barefoot"  love the shade and name
Who Needs A Compact When You Can Check Your Reflection In Mirrored Nails
To say I am excited is an under statement...pathetic I know.

I love nudes, deep browns, pale pinks, and off whites. Something that goes with everything and introduces the Fall season with gorgeous nails.


2 comments

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger