To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 5, 2013

Fall Fashion {Toddler Girl}



It's no secret that I have the most beautiful baby girl ever! Well maybe not a baby, but always a baby to me! It's hard to believe she will be 5 years old this year, where did the time go?!
Now that the cooler weather is slowly approaching, here are some of the cutest clothes that I have been eyeing from Carter's.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
Let's face it, clothes aren't cheap, even Carter's which has a great price for good, cute, quality clothes can add up quickly, not to mention kids grow out of them as quick as you buy them, so we'll buy a couple pairs of jeans, and an assortment of shirts, top it off with a matching bow and boots, and you have the cutest outfits! My daughter is tall, so skinny jeans look adorbs on her!
And how about #4 for Halloween? It's glow-in-the-dark too, so the kids will love it!


No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger