To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 18, 2013

Midweek Randoms



All the good link ups are on Wednesdays...I hate to post so many times in one day,
 but Midweek Randoms is one of my faves, so I couldn't resist...
one.
I'm always trying new ways to vamp up the ole blog. Whether it be with pictures or even something as simple as the font. Today I updated my "about me" and I love it! It is literally who I am in so few words.

 photo Ribbetcollage_zps343f4e1a.jpg
two.
I made this via Ribbet. I love their website, it's so easy to maneuver and edit pictures, not to mention it's free, and I so love free things, let's face it, I'm frugal!
three.
If you haven't entered my giveaway, you should, I mean one can never have too many koozies!
four.
I am in love with my new drug store purchase, Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum
Dream Bouncy Blush™
via
It is light weight, creamy, and glides on my cheeks so smooth. It blends perfectly on my cheek bones and for under $10 it sure beats other name brand blushes I've tried.
Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade...unfortunately, no pic, but it gives my lips the perfect amount of shine, with a hint of pink, without drowning out my skin tone, and all the stickiness that a normal lip wear has. It glides on smooth and lasts a long while without having to reapply so frequently. Also, under $10!
five.
The hubs is going golfing tonight so I think I will treat Cadence to the restaurant of her choice, a little mommy/daughter date night if you will. It's some quality time together while daddy is out having him some fun too.
six.
If you haven't heard Zac Brown stated that Luke Bryan's new song, "That's my Kinda Night", is the worst song that he has ever heard in his life. Stating that he is a friend of Luke's but the song is horrible. Well Jason Aldean took to Instagram to take up for his ole buddy, Luke. I love LBs new song. I don't think it's old southern country, but we are in the 21st century, and I love upbeat music, ZB can kiss my behind. If you haven't seen Jason's instagram yet, you should, it's worth a look!
seven.
I have picked up a lot of Halloween decorations today, I can't wait to go home and put them all up...I'll definitely have pics to share when I finish them all.
Fall officially starts in 4 days...Happy Fall Y'all!


1 comment

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger