To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday


 photo THursdayLinkupJenna_zps018fb05d.jpg
***
I am thankful for Pinterest, because this morning I found the most cutest t-shirt ever!
cute
Ashley Joy Boutique on Etsy
Yes I pinned, yes I liked her shop, and yes I'm going to purchase next paycheck!
***
I am thankful for the sweet times me and Cadence share together by doing simple construction paper crafts...how cute are these pumpkins?

I encourage every parent to take a spare few minutes out of there day to do something like this. It's cheap, just some construction paper, glue, and scissors, and it makes their day!

***

I am thankful for flats, because although I'm a heels girl, my feet need a break, and with this rain we're getting here in the Lowcountry, heels and slick concrete do not mix!


***

I'm thankful for NOS because you see those dark circles under my eyes? Yep, I didn't sleep well last night and the NOS hit's the spot just right!


***

As always I am most thankful for the Lords love, my family and friends, having a job, and all things needed that I take for granted daily. xo

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it ends Sunday night! Winner chosen Monday morning!

1 comment

  1. I LOVE that t-shirt idea!!!! I have been wanting to do something similar for awhile... Maybe this weekend!!! Happy Thursday!
    ~K
    kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger