To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 4, 2013

DIY Fall Decor



Fall is by far, my most favorite time of year, second to Christmas. In my personal opinion it has it's own smell, like crisp leaves on a cool morning. Pine straw and hay bales. Pumpkins and white chocolate mochas. Now that labor day has come and gone, I am welcoming fall with open arms, by doing so here are some inexpensive ways to transform your home into an Autumn paradise!
Candy corn fall decor....This looks like a little fun!
I Love Colorful Candy: Gingerbread Pudding Cake made in a crockpot!!!! (follow the link for 40 Crock Pot Dessert & Candy Recipes)
Paint a pumpking instead of carve!!  Nice - it would last longer!
Design Your Dwelling: Fall Decorating Pumpkin Tower
Seasonal Crafts: Fall Decorating Ideas
Fall decorating ideas
Fall Decorations by LaylaNicole
Fall Decor at lizmarieblog.com
images via
I don't know about you, but I am so ready!
xo


1 comment

  1. This post makes me SO excited! I love the pumpkins with the house numbers on them!! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger