To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 27, 2013

Friday Five!



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
{snuggling with this little gal}
She fell asleep as we were watching cartoons, always take every moment you can with your children, they grow up way too fast.



{my printable giveaway}



Ombre Happy Fall Ya'll Chalkboard Print
More options to choose from if you win!
{this perfect fall weather}
This morning I woke up to cool crisp air. I have my tall brown boots on and a long sleeve shirt!
{time with my sister}
Driving 2 1/2 hours upstate tonight to watch her son, my nephew, play football, won't get home until 1am, have to wake up at 8 to get ready for pageant day...nuts? yes! Fun? absolutely!
{phone calls to dad}
My dad and I had a good 5 minute conversation on the phone this morning, about absolutely nothing, and it was great!
Happy Friday!



2 comments

  1. happy friday! have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet. I love when my little man falls asleep on me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger