To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 18, 2013

SWW



Life After I Dew
• So what if I have Halloween decorations out yet, it's my damn house and I'll decorate it how I see fit
• So what if I have worn the same shirt twice this week, I've washed it, it's my new favorite, and I think I look pretty darn good it in.
• So what if we fed our daughter pizza two nights in a row, she hates Spaghetti & Tacos, stick that pizza in the oven for 10 minutes, she loves it, it's quick, mess free, and keeps her quiet.
• So what if I've been out of high school for years and years, homecoming is this Friday night and I'm looking very forward to it
• So what if I'm hating Jax (sons of anarchy) right now...he cheated on Tara, and their meant to be together, forever...right? Can't wait until next week!
• So what if I have spent over $80 in monogrammed items, I am Southern and that's what we do
• So what if I turned the dryer on even after the clothes were already dry, I didn't feel like folding them, call me lazy, oh well!

Don't forget my giveaway!

xo



2 comments

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger