To describe our growing up in the lowcountry of South Carolina, I would have to take you to the marsh on a spring day, flush the great blue heron from its silent occupation, scatter marsh hens as we sink to our knees in mud, open an oyster with a pocketknife and feed it to you from the shell and say, 'There. That taste. That's the taste of my childhood.' - Pat Conroy

September 13, 2013

Friday Five



one.
Last night I went and got a much needed manicure and I am in love with the nude color I chose! It's the perfect color for that Summer/Fall transition and goes with any outfit you put on!

It's Essie's buy me a cameo and I'm in love!

two.

The sunrise this morning was nothing short of amazing...it had the clouds lined perfectly and hues of pink, of course I had to snap a quick pic! No filter!


I don't know how someone could see something so beautiful and not believe in God or miracles!

three.

Headed to good ole St. Augustine today and so very excited about it.
I'm kind of looking forward to the drive, ready to crank up some of my fave tunes, here are some I'm loving right now...

 



four.

It's Friday the 13th. The fact that I'm travelling to Florida by myself gives me the chills enough, not to mention that today is Friday the 13th...so to ease my mind and give you some chuckles, here are some funnies...

In honor of it being Friday the 13th, whenever I hear a strange noise, I'm going to investigate it braless, and wearing cute panties.
Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: Fear of Friday the 13th is based in superstition. Fear of Monday the 15th is based on your real world experience of all Mondays.

Free Ecards, Funny Ecards, Greeting Cards, Birthday Ecards, Birthday Cards, Valentine's Day Ecards, Flirting Ecards, Dating Ecards, Friendship Ecards, Wedding Ecards, Anniversary Ecards and more at someecards.com
Friday the 13th! Check this out! @natlpremium @alphadezine @UR_Brandtastic @JasonPromotesU @Cherrything @IDEATIONcma @NewtonMfg @AMADBAG
images via


five.

It's Friday...nuff said!










2 comments

  1. Stopping by from the Five on Friday link up!

    That sunrise is gorgeous! And I love Luke Bryan! Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Am visiting from the link up. I'm with you totally on #2. I have no idea how people can see some of the amazing things on this earth and not know there is something more. Rainbows, oceans, snow covered mountains... I guess I don't have to understand, I just need to be thankful that by God's grace, I do know that He made all things. And essentially should be sharing what I know. :)

    Hope you're having a lovely Saturday!

    Am your newest follower.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments just make sure that you are not a no-reply blogger so I can respond!

Life in the Lowcountry ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger